caprotec™ bioanalytics GmbH (Headquarters)
12489 Berlin, Germany
Phone: 030/ 6392-3990
Fax: 030/ 6392-3989
Dr. Jonathan D. Turner
Entry in Commercial Register:
Registered Seat: Berlin, Germany
Register court: AG Berlin (Charlottenburg)
HRB 100 170 B
VAT Identification Number: 37/123/21157
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 16045286
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
caprotec may modify this Website and the rules and regulations governing its use, at any time. Modifications may be posted on the Website. By continuing use of the Website after such changes are made you will be accepting such changes.
This content of the website is intended to be a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered, but is provided solely on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis as noted on this page. caprotec is not engaged in rendering medical or other professional services or advice via this Website, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. If you desire or need such services or advice, you should consult a professional healthcare provider. You should not construe caprotec's publication of this content as an endorsement by caprotec of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation made by the author of the content.
1. Scope of Use:caprotec will allow you to view, use and download a single copy of this Website for your informational, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise provided herein, no part of any content or software on this Website may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the express written permission of caprotec. You understand that caprotec may discontinue, change, or restrict your use of this Website for any reason without notice.
2. No Warranties:ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CAPROTEC MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. CAPROTEC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
3. Limitation of Liability:YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CAPROTEC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF CAPROTEC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS.
4A. Patents:To obtain more information on our patent portfolio please contact us.
4B. Trademarks:Unauthorized use of any caprotec trademark, service mark or logo may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws. caprotec, Capture Compound, caproKit, caproBox and Impromed are trademarks of caprotec. All other trademarks or service marks set forth herein are the property of their respective owners.
5. Copyright:This Website is protected by international copyright laws. Except for your informational, personal, non-commercial use as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the design or layout of the Website, or individual sections of the design or layout of the Website or any of the content within the website without caprotec's written permission.
6. Links:This caprotec Website may contain links to Websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of caprotec, and caprotec is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Website. Such links do not imply caprotec's endorsement of material on any other site and caprotec disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked Websites. caprotec provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this Website is at your own risk. Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and caprotec, you must adhere to caprotec's linking policy as follows: (i) any link to the Website must be a text only link clearly marked "caprotec Website," (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with caprotec's names and trademarks, (iii) the link must "point" to www.caprotec.com and not to other pages within the Website, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with caprotec, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the Website on full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linking Website, and (vi) caprotec reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
7. User Submissions and description of information caprotec may collect:Certain areas of this Website may enable you to access online forums and to submit e-mails, or otherwise provide feedback to caprotec.Personally Identifiable Information: Caprotec collects personally identifiable information (i.e. information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) only when it is asked for and/or you voluntarily submit it to us on this site. We may use the information to respond to your requests, improve our level of service and the content of our web site; provide you with tips, helpful information, product news and updates; notify you of new Caprotec products and services; seek your views on our products and services; and for our own internal purposes.Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Caprotec also collects non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our web sites, the number of visitors to each page of our web sites, and the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use our web sites so that we may improve them and the services we offer. NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS.
8. Privacy Statement:Sharing Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties: Caprotec will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose. Sometimes selected third parties are however used to provide Caprotec with support services in connection with its web sites and such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services to Caprotec. Please rest assured that all companies providing such support services are required by Caprotec to meet the same standards of data protection as Caprotec and are prohibited from using the information for their own marketing purposes.In certain special cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information in the following circumstances: when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with Caprotec s rights, property or operations, other users of this site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.Personal information collected on the site may be stored and processed in your country of residence or any other country in which Caprotec or its affiliates, subcontractors or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country of residence. Caprotec will ensure that if information is transferred outside your country of residence, it will still be treated in accordance with this privacy statement.
9. Location & Governing Law:This Website is operated by caprotec from its offices in Berlin, Germany. The law of Germany shall govern these terms and conditions. caprotec makes no representation that the information in the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the caprotec Website from territories where the content of the caprotec Website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the caprotec Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
10. Violations and Additional Policies:caprotec reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth in this Website, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Website.
11. Links to Other Web Sites:This site may provide links to other Caprotec and third party web sites as a service to our users. The privacy statement described here does not apply to those sites. Please ensure you check the legal and privacy statement posted on each site you link to.
12. Legal validity of this disclaimerThis disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.